Welcome author, F.J. Thomas to the Elite Blog!

F.J. Thomas. I met this beautiful soul online on a barrel racing chat board. She'd mentioned she wrote, I mentioned that I wrote and the next thing I know, we're both entering our work into a Harlequin contest for publication.
 Since then, we've written several books while watching each other grow and prosper. Writing is a journey, and I am profoundly blessed to take this journey with F.J. plus, her knowledge of horses and ranching can't be matched and I find myself raising my hand to ask her questions when I come across something I can't answer.

So, after her success of Lost Betrayal, she went on to write the screenplay changing the title to THE GRULLA where it then went on to win the Whinny Award at a film fest. What an amazing accomplishment. Now F.J. has penned her second romance, THE SEARCHING PLACE. We're going to learn more about this new book, but first, F.J. has to do what all my victims must do, and that's let us in on her personality a bit by answering the, "Elle's Deserted Island" quiz. Knowing F.J. this is going to fun.

Hi F.J. Okay, so you might be like family, but that doesn't mean you don't have to pay your dues. The world wants to know. What would you bring if you had to spend the rest of your life on Elle's Island? 
Let's start with food. 

FJ-Pizza! It's my favorite food. 
But there's no oven. I guess you could lay it out on a rock and hope the sun bakes it. Or maybe you could just lay it on your man's chest. He's hot, right? Okay, next question... What book would you take? 



F.J. Bible, Orthodox version. They don’t call it the living book for nothing! Perfect. And, you won't have anyone banging on your door to convert you to another religion because hey, you're surrounded by the ocean and there are no doors! Okay now what movie is playing over and over on the palm leaves? FJ-Something To Talk About. I love that movie! I'm not familiar with that one. I guess I need to look it up. Okay, one song to play over and over in your head. Ear worm! FJ Anything by Bob Willis.
Maybe I'm the one living in isolation, because I've never heard of Bob. Okay, so who would you want on this island? Remember, you can't get away from them... FJ-That's easy. Tab, of course! He's cute, he's handy and he doesn't sunburn.
She's talking about this Tab---> Okay, now what quote you will yell at Tab all day everyday on the Island... FJ, I get by with a little help with the voices in my head. ******* Okay, let's talk about your new release, The Searching Place. Here's the cover and the blurb. This is on my TBR list. I can't wait to dig in. Congrats, F.J!!! Lily is on the hunt for her muse and redemption.

The once bestselling romance author Lily Perkins is in a bind after her fifth divorce has left her practically penniless and her last book was axed by the publisher. At the urging of her agent and friend, Nate Kinser, Lily moves east to find her muse and write her next best seller.

Carter is a cowboy womanizer that initially sees Lily as the next conquest he can toy with as everybody in a small town knows what a woman with her history is like. When his attempts to get her in bed fail, he realizes she’s not the conquest he thought she was. In the end, they both fall harder than they wanted to but there’s a catch – Lily’s long term agent Nate has suddenly left his wife for her.

When Lily is injured in a barrel race, both men rush to her side to protect the feisty cowgirl writer that has captured their hearts and Lily must choose between them.
Amazon Buy Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival