Popular posts from this blog
I have two big surprises for you for Valentine's Day.
Giddy. I'm just super giddy about this Valentine's Day and the two surprises that I have in store for everyone. 💓💓💓 First, I'm offering for the very first time a FREE Kindle download of my best selling romance, One Hundred Horses. Click here for FREE download from 2/13-15 The love story of Sarah and Grey Fox is timeless and classic. This title is seven years old but it still captures the heart and imagination of romance lovers world wide. Enjoy this free E copy and be sure to leave a rating or review on Amazon. Okay, now for your other surprise. I have a brand new sexy cowboy romance releasing at the same time! I'm just super excited about this novel. Is there anything better on a cold winter's night than a hot cowboy? NOPE. An echo comes and goes but is never truly forgotten... She's always on the run, while he'd like to lay down roots. Broken promises and family secrets and a surprising twist that will forever seal their fate. Colo...
My Favorite Romantic Things on the Elite Blog!
Welcome to the Elite Blog. This week I am embracing Valentine's Day with all my favorite things. I'm introducing love stories from up and coming authors, custom jewelry and beautiful fragrances that warm the heart, soul and the home. Scroll down and treat yourself. Love. The strongest of our emotions. Powerful enough to conquer all else. The magic of love is simple. the more you give, the more you receive. Embrace it with your whole heart. A.J. Kohler's beautiful and heartfelt story proves that not space nor time could ever really separate true and lasting love. Totally heart-thumping! Repeat : You're sorry you said goodbye, way back when. You went your separate ways, and the paths you took were hard ones indeed. You'd do better if only you could start over again, wouldn't you? Especially if you remembered this life. What would such a chance look like? How would you feel? What new mistakes and bad choices would you find? Paul and Angelin...

Comments
Post a Comment