Since I've Been MIA Big Exciting Things Have Happened

 Hey Elite Team, 

I apologize for having dropped the ball on the blog and not posting the rest of the Haunting Story. But I sort of have a great excuse. I wound up in Wilcox, Arizona for The Wild Bunch Film Festival and was nominated and WON Best Arizona Manuscript with Crawl, Larcena's Story.  You can't imagine my surprise and sheer joy. I got on stage and babbled like an idiot and then skipped my way home to Tucson. It is just so exciting. Currently, I'm converting Black Water Burning into a script and will be entering that into film festivals in 2021. 

Keep an eye on my Amazon page where more than one of my books will go on Kindle Countdown or FREE. 

Thank you for your patience! Much love, Elle. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival