A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

 Howdy folks. 

I am finally able to get caught up on a few things. Life has been good and busy. I hope you had a fun Halloween and are ready to get down with the turkey! 

I had a great time in Willcox, Arizona for The Wild Bunch Film Festival. My screenplay, Blackwater Burning won Best Western Action/Romance and my novel, Feather and the Mountain Man won Best Western Romance. 🏆

Honored and thrilled, and equally excited to meet new faces.  I love that festival it's a privilidge to be a part of it. 

ALSO, 

Once we were Outlaws has just been released on Amazon. A young adult western novella. (my first) and it will take you through all the emotions. So be sure to check that out.  It's 0.99 download or free on Kindle Unlimited.  

After the holidays, I'm not sure what's next, except I do believe Blackwater Burning goes into production in 2022. Fingers crossed.  

Stay happy and healthy and thanks for being on this incredible journey with me! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival