My Knight In Not-So-Shiny-Armor

Well, look what I found at the cutest little antique shop in Show-Low Arizona.  I could kick myself for not catching the name of the place because the owners, a husband and wife team were incredibly kind and their business charming as hell. 

I was surprised to see this guy, standing still on guard watching over the treasures and I had to capture a photo. 

He reminded me that Heroes are more interesting if you scruff them up a little bit.  Give them flaws and bumps and bruises.  I'd rather have a Knight in not  so shiny armor anyway.   Wouldn't you? 

In my current project, "Protecting the Cowboy's Baby," Hayden is dealing with a drinking problem, trust issues and a sharp tongue.  Hopefully Alana's love will put him on the right path and they will find their 'happy ever after.'   

BTW, had a wonderful time in Show-Low.  I could easily imagine us pulling stakes and moving there someday.  I hope to visit this guy and his lovely owners again soon. 

xoxo Elle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival