Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Knight In Not-So-Shiny-Armor

Well, look what I found at the cutest little antique shop in Show-Low Arizona.  I could kick myself for not catching the name of the place because the owners, a husband and wife team were incredibly kind and their business charming as hell. 

I was surprised to see this guy, standing still on guard watching over the treasures and I had to capture a photo. 

He reminded me that Heroes are more interesting if you scruff them up a little bit.  Give them flaws and bumps and bruises.  I'd rather have a Knight in not  so shiny armor anyway.   Wouldn't you? 

In my current project, "Protecting the Cowboy's Baby," Hayden is dealing with a drinking problem, trust issues and a sharp tongue.  Hopefully Alana's love will put him on the right path and they will find their 'happy ever after.'   

BTW, had a wonderful time in Show-Low.  I could easily imagine us pulling stakes and moving there someday.  I hope to visit this guy and his lovely owners again soon. 

xoxo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Location Vlog is up on Youtube for Jerome, Az!

Woot! We just wrapped up our weekend in Jerome, Az. and our On Location Vlog is up and live on YouTube.  Click here to see Jerome, Az.     ...