Christmas for your Kindle several great reads.

My coyote/shepherd dog, Star and I
I know this Christmas blog is early, considering that you haven't even put your turkey in the oven yet for Thanksgiving, but this year I think it's extremely important to bring forth the holiday cheer early.  With so many in turmoil, in doubt and in need of that special joy that we strive for during this most precious of seasons, I decided that I'm starting now.
This year it is my hope that no matter where you are, what you're doing, or even what faith you have chosen, that you allow yourself time this holiday to heal, to breathe, to forgive and to love.  We can't keep going at this crazy pace, feeling so much anxiety and stress before we just crumble.  And since we don't want that for ourselves or for others, lets just get on with being happy. 

I'm going to talk about several recommended stories you can download for your E reader that I feel are perfect escapes for those of us needing an extra dose of laughs, love and escapism.

The first is from Solstice Publishing. 

A Winter Holiday is a collection from many best selling authors and promising up and comers, that truly capture the joy of the holidays and earned togetherness.  I love this collection.

There are two short contemporary western romances that are perfect when you need to entertain yourself during appointments or after dinner.  These are short, sweet and take you to the ranch.











Third, is one of my favorite stories when I need to really find a laugh.  It's definitely more in line with Santa's naughty list, but there is a lot of sweet here too. 

This bear is named Cupcake.  You'll need to read this novella to find out why, but he gets Alaska State Trooper, Missy Monroe in lots of trouble of the hot kind, with town scamp, Pepper Lawson.


 
Again, if you have any family stories you'd like to share on my blog, feel free to do so.  I would absolutely love to read YOUR stories of the BEST time of the year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival