Welcome Author, Robyn Rychards to the Elite Blog!

Some people just rock my world. Robyn Rychards is one of those true and loyal friends that works hard, laughs harder and is steadfast and true. She also writes one heck of a romance full of rich characters, clever plots and sometimes twisty ends. I love her work. And I love this book.  💓
.
Robyn, welcome to the blog today. Please tell me all about your new release. 

Dancing With the Best Man 🕮
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fascination with dancing, so needless to say, Dancing With the Stars is a show I’ve enjoyed for years. I’m also drawn to romance stories with a hero or heroine—or both!—who is some kind of professional dancer. The trick was doing something that wasn’t your run of the mill dance set up. Which generally is the hero having to learn to dance. So how to put a twist on it? The quick, easy solution is to have the man be the professional dancer. Done. But how to make it more outside the box? Easy solution again. The heroine doesn’t like dancing. So of course I didn’t take that easy route. For a while I pondered how to put a twist on this trope. Then one day, as my ideas tend to do, the twist came to me. The heroine has a secret indulgence. She loves dancing and watching celebrity dance shows, but she doesn’t like touching or being touched. Which meant she had to be forced into dancing with the hero. Voila! Dancing With the Best Man was born  

Awesome. This story line is something I think will have a universal appeal. Who doesn't love the show, Dancing With the Stars. And you weave this so well.  Okay, so as you know, I always ask my guest to answer the dreaded Deserted Island questions. LOL. Let's get to know you a little better! 


Questions:
1. Your favorite food. What could you eat for the rest of your life?
Cereal! I have often said I’d love it if I could just eat cereal every meal and not have to worry about cooking anything or deciding what to eat!
2. A person to share the island with?
I’m assuming you mean someone besides my husband? Because he has all the necessary skills! But this is a tough one because, do I want someone with island living skills or do I want someone fun to be with—and look at of course! And the winner is…. Neil Diamond! We can figure out those island living skills on our own, but having someone fun to be with who can entertain you is something you’re born with not something you learn.
3. Your favorite book
Of course, it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’m thinking, to go along with the island theme and because it’s stood the test of time in my life, I’d take The Sword and the Shadow by Sylvia Thorpe. Pirates, romance, adventure, danger… Everything you need to escape reality!
4. One luxury item, T.V. radio, hairbrush, toothpaste?
Well, you know if I say my phone, I have everything… Hehe! And by everything I mean it has books, music, and an app I can write my stories in! Nothing that requires internet there!
5. A quote. Something you'd say over and over.
‘Just because it’s true doesn’t mean you need to say it.’ Although raising girls I have been know to say over and over, ‘Boys will do and say anything to get you to like them’. 

I LOVE IT!  NEIL DIAMOND is DA BOMB.  And I have four daughters, a step daughter and a couple that I've just sort of adopted, so I know all about that!!! 

Let's get back to your book. I'm so in love with it. Here's the cover and the blurb! 

Blurb:
Accountant Jade Nichols avoids physical contact, but when her beloved sister Lexi asks her to be her maid of honor, and take choreographed dance lessons for the wedding from celebrity dancer Alejandro Rivera, she doesn't hesitate to agree. Though it reawakens issues from her past, she'll do anything for her sister. Still, it may end up giving her a nervous breakdown. And a broken heart.
Alejandro Rivera cares about two things—dancing and his dance studio for underprivileged children. Women are something he enjoys only on a temporary basis. And Jade Nichols? She's a complication he'd normally avoid. So why can't he stop thinking about her? Or keep his hands off her for that matter?
Will Alejandro and Jade overcome their past and embrace love?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival