Ghostly Interferance? Maybe.

 Hello, everyone. 
  This blog post is quite lengthy and very different from what you're used to, but I decided to share with you this story about what has been happening to me.  
  So, my husband and I travel to Tombstone frequently. I'd say, over the past years we have at least fifteen to twenty visits under our belt. 
  Once a year I am there during Doc Holliday's to sign books. I look forward to this every year as I love to meet people, talk about my books and Arizona's wild west history. 
  Unfortunately, as much as I love Tombstone, apparently it either loves me too much or it wants me to leave. LOL. Why? Because sometime during the night I will wake up with a horrible headache. This happens with almost every visit. The one time I didn't wake up with this ailment was when it was freezing cold and snowing.
  I have tried to figure out the cause. I have refrained from alcohol, I have drank tons of water, I have watched my diet, I have switched hotels, I am there during different months of the year to rule out allergies and without fail, I end up sick and the next morning I feel as though my energy has been completely drained in such a way that it's hard to move. So exhausted and upset that I usually do not stay as planned and instead, hastily leave early in the morning to which, by the time we drive beyond Benson towards Tucson, the headache magically disappears leaving me with just the fatigue. 
Every. Single. Time.  
  Last year, I toughed it out and waited for the shops to open Sunday morning. I really felt terrible but I hoped the feeling would pass. I entered into a store and somehow one of the local ladies dressed in correct period garb and I got to talking. She began talking about ghost and Tombstone's hauntings. That prompted me to tell her about my headaches and feeling sick for no reason. This lady stares at me and then says, "Yes, I see this. You are surrounded by spirits trying to get your attention. They know you are sensitive to them and they want you to see and talk to them. They know you're an author and they are trying to communicate. Also, the prostitutes in this town and a great number of people had an opium addiction and that causes fatigue and headaches. They are showing you who they are." 
  I smiled at her and thought that it was too incredible to consider. The next morning back home in Tucson I was asleep in my bed and my husband was up early for work.  Suddenly, something crashes horribly in our room and I sit up screaming his name. My husband runs into the room and flips on the switch. On my dresser was a framed 8x10 photo of Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. It was now on the floor a good ten feet from my dresser and the glass had shattered. 
  So here I am still in Tucson and I want to get to the bottom of these headaches. I have not had a single headache and they are in fact, rare for me to do so.  
  Today I worked on my work-in-progress, Dirty in Deadwood. It is in fact written about prostitution and it's also a murder mystery. I have been watching videos all day about the subject and you guessed it, here the headache came.  Only not as severe, only an eerie feeling of tension accompanied by a light headache. Wow. Well, hopefully it will pass soon and I can get some rest.  
  I did shoot a quick video last week in Tombstone where I joke about the hotel being haunted. I will leave it here for you. If you scroll through YouTube there are several of my On Location Travel Vlogs. Check them out.  By the way, Feather and the Mountain Man, my latest release is going to be on the Kindle Countdown starting June 3rd where you can purchase it on Amazon for only 99cents. 
   If you have any stories you'd like to share, feel free to comment below. 
Much love, Elle.

Comments

  1. If something followed you home from your last visit, do a smudge and ask it to leave. There are other things that can be done. It might be that 'it' means to help but making you sick is not helping. I call life Mystery because so much we don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor nothing is working out, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Pedro, on the internet testifying about a Herbalist called Dr James from West Africa, on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com], advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME, etc. you can contact Dr James herbal mixed  the home of wellness direct on his drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com  He is a good man,and He will help you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival