NEWS! How about a movie deal, a children's book and a book tour?


 So much good news is rolling in that I don't even know where to begin. First and foremost, and definately exciting is that my screenplay for Blackwater Burning has been optioned by San Rafael Productions. To be honest, I'm still pinching myself. This is the same production company that released the western, Promise. I highly suggest for everyone to go watch Promise. You can find it on Amazon Prime and other streaming services. The movie builds as it goes and soon, like myself, you will be sucked right into the story.  The actress that played Promise Sawyer is sooo good I honestly think she should win all the awards. 

Promise on Amazon Prime

 I don't know any details as far as when my movie will be filmed or release dates. Just keep checking back here and I will post updates as I get them. SQUEEE!!!!!


Secondly, I have just released my first ever children's book. White Fang, the Ghost Dog of Arizona is inspired by the true story told to me from my dad about his time panning for gold in the wilderness whereas he was befriended by a wild dog. I know it sounds very Jack London (ish) and if you knew my dad and his life, that should not suprise you. This children's book is approx 30 pages, 5000 words and is written in the dog's point of view.  It's a very cool story and got thumbs up from my granddaughter. LOL. 

Link To Amazon 


Okay, and last but certainly not least, because I am equally excited, is that I will be returning to The annual Doc Hollidays event in Tombstone signing books and having a GREAT TIME.  If you have not been to Tombstone, WHY NOT??  It's a MUST SEE AND DO.   I heard they opened up an escape room attraction at a place called Mama P's and I don't know if I will be able to book my reservation, but I am going to try.  The line up for Doc Hollidays is AMAZING this year.  Check out this link for more details and if you go, PLEASE stop by table and say hello!!  

The Annual Doc Hollidays Website


Okay, that is all for now.  I am all smiles these days and it feels great.  Stay tuned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival