Stay neutral or jump in the fire?

Happy Monday.
  There sure is a lot going on in our world these days, isn't there?  So much to be grateful for as an American and so much controversy that its pretty hard to see the truth and gain any sort of healthy perspective. 
  Most people know I'm a bit of a loud mouth when it comes to politics and I've been warned that I should keep it shut as an author.  I was told that I might offend someone and lose sales. 
  For awhile, I did that.  I fought to ignore all those political memes and hot topics because I was worried I was going to derail my readers. 
  BUT.  Doesn't it seem to you that everyone is becoming offended by just about everything these days?  I have two words;  GROW UP.    This whole live and let live motto is only useful if you are living along the lines that  pleases the masses.   Hell, I can't do that no matter how much I'd love to be popular with everyone. 
  So what's the right choice?  I can only do what's best for me, and chances are, I'm going to ruffle feathers now and then.   The only sin of man is to do or say nothing.
  Take care, until next time, Elle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival