Mondays Are For Wattpad

Darn it, I was having a great weekend. The weather in Southern Arizona is beginning to enjoy the first tendrils of Autumn.  I enjoyed a good haunted house, ate good food, drank margaritas at Old Tucson Studios and just had a hell of a good time.  Then came Monday.    
 Currently, Protecting the Cowboy's Baby, my Harlequin So You Think You Can Write entry, has enjoyed over four thousand reads, plenty of votes and positive comments, and sometime this week we will know if it makes the  top fifty, whereupon Wattpad users will have the power to vote their favorites into the top twenty five...  If you haven't joined Wattpad, you should.  There are some really, really great stories by talented authors there.  Plus, it's a good way to interact with the writer and voice your opinion even as the work is being written.   Two of my favorites are;

I'm in love with an invisible man.   Also a Sytycw entry,  I couldn't stop reading it. 
Zac Baggins fan fic, you got mail.  Funny. Creative.

Okay, maybe Monday isn't so bad...I'll just go on Wattpad and find some new favs. 

Now...where's the coffee?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival