This is Halloween! Find treats at Elite's Blog and tour our haunted house!

Happy Halloween
Readers know that Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday.  At my house, we go all out in a big way.  Walk through my family's haunted house and then check out this list of reading recommendations given to me by the guest. 
 
Is there anything more fun then losing yourself inside another world? Haunted houses are like books, you step in and forget the real world is just outside.  Walk through my family's haunt, and for more thrills check out the following books offered by my guest who told me about their favorite spooky reads.

Enter Elite's Haunted House if you dare. Click HERE 

Lisa suggest this spooky but quite funny Erotica read for Halloween

Ghost Bangers-When he's wanted, Dead or Alive 

Kris recommends this anthology for a series of hair raising night time reads

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Click HERE  I checked, and it seems there are several volumes
to this anthology, so scroll on Amazon to find them all.  

Creepo the Clown an escaped inmate at Sheriff Joe's County Jail.

Have fun tonight folks, and above all, stay safe!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival