Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Desk Report

TGIF!
I have great news! The Black Raven, White Dove novel will be released on Feb. 21st!  Yay! I cannot wait to see Bianca's and Steffan's love story hit Amazon. 

I am currently 33K into what I believe, is going to be my best work yet. No joke. Horses from Heaven looks deep into a woman's struggle with the loss of a husband, the raising of their son, the challenges of falling in love again soon after, and all while fighting to save a dangerous horse.  This story is full of romance, the human experience and is sure to grab the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Location Vlog is up on Youtube for Jerome, Az!

Woot! We just wrapped up our weekend in Jerome, Az. and our On Location Vlog is up and live on YouTube.  Click here to see Jerome, Az.     ...