A Big Exhale...and WebCams.

                               Happy Monday, everyone.

I just got back for some much needed R&R.  We took the show on the road to Sedona and Jerome, and to say I've fallen in love with the area, is an understatement.  So much awe inspiring beauty that had my jaw dropping everywhere I looked.  We filmed two segments for the Elle Marlow On Location Vlog for the YouTube channel, and I can't wait to get it all together to show you.

We're just six weeks from our Tombstone book signing event, (Aug 12th) and now you can see Tombstone's Allen St. on webcam.  CLICK HERE FOR TOMBSTONE WEB CAM  

I want to thank you all for the successful launch of Blackwater Burning.  You've made it an Amazon Best seller in Germany and we've danced by the door here in the U.S. a couple times over the weekend.  Your support means the world to me. 

Have a blessed Monday,  EM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival