I lost a Christmas present

Writers are typically insane.  This time of the year just brings it out in spades.  I have a costly gift for my son that I hid so well that now I can't find it.  I've torn up everything, the closet, under the bed, behind the dresser.   I've been known to do this with money too.  I think in my last life I must have lived in a castle because I seem to hide my treasures behind art work, inside books etc etc.... But where the hell did I put this gift? 

Is this a mom thing, a me thing or a creative mind out of control thing? 

Meanwhile, Children of the Horse is going to be avail in print in a few days. I'm glad my work is all on Amazon, because then I can't lose it.

  I hope I find that gift before Christmas.  Ah, maybe by next Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival