Monday, December 15, 2014

I lost a Christmas present

Writers are typically insane.  This time of the year just brings it out in spades.  I have a costly gift for my son that I hid so well that now I can't find it.  I've torn up everything, the closet, under the bed, behind the dresser.   I've been known to do this with money too.  I think in my last life I must have lived in a castle because I seem to hide my treasures behind art work, inside books etc etc.... But where the hell did I put this gift? 

Is this a mom thing, a me thing or a creative mind out of control thing? 

Meanwhile, Children of the Horse is going to be avail in print in a few days. I'm glad my work is all on Amazon, because then I can't lose it.

  I hope I find that gift before Christmas.  Ah, maybe by next Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Location Vlog is up on Youtube for Jerome, Az!

Woot! We just wrapped up our weekend in Jerome, Az. and our On Location Vlog is up and live on YouTube.  Click here to see Jerome, Az.     ...