I think a Josey's Mountain or One Hundred Horses Coffee Mug means I've made it.

When you are blessed with a cool, innovated publisher like Solstice, occasionally they come up with some clever ideas.  Mine made Mugs with our books on them.  I love it.  Just don't tell the boss that my mug will often have more whiskey than coffee.   Depending on what kind of mood I'm in.  I'll really know Solstice loves me when they make me my own beer mug.  For now, this will do.  If you want to join me every morning with a cup of coffee you can order your mug at www.Solsticepublishing.com Tell them you're on the look out for Elle Marlow shot glasses too.  Oh they'll know, they'll know....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival