This Holiday Season All I Really Need Is You.

You know, with all that's going on in our world, I'm not much in the mood to talk about books.  Instead, let's do this.  Let's use the events over the past several days to inspire and motivate us to really get pro active with our families, our loved ones.  Make a point not to just say, "I Love You," but also WHY you love them.  Point out what makes you proud, what brings you joy.  We cannot erase history but we can learn from it.  We can stand tall and look evil in the eye and we can love. 

I'm not here to debate Thanksgiving and what it means for all Americans, except now maybe we shouldn't dwell on semantics of the holiday and instead focus on the power of gratitude.  Be thankful, be grateful. There is always something you can be thankful for even in the worst of times.  Believe it or not, the moment you acknowledge this, you become stronger inside. 

Since many of us are shopping for turkeys and checking out the sales ads, stop, look around, hug your loved extra and tell them,  "All I really need is you."  

And because I am Team Jesus,  God Bless.  Don't be offended, it's just my way of showing I care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A brand new novella and pics from the film festival

Two projects are finalist at The Wild Bunch Film Festival